About Me

My photo
I like drawing things and taking photographs using a Minolta x300 SLR.

Friday 26 February 2010

"Tummy Tuck at 12, Boob Job at 16"



I was, until recently, unfamiliar with the magazine 'Pick Me Up.' I now believe that it could be amongst the finest publications to ever grace our nation's shelves. The 3 headlines which were screaming out from the front cover when I recently nipped into the local cornershop were as follows:
"Tummy tuck at 12, boob job at 16, Uncle Darren stole my special legs" and my favourite "Family meltdown, paid by Mum to murder Dad."
Immediately several questions occured to me: Who are these people? Are these real stories? Why have I never met anyone like this? Is this simply The Jeremy Kyle Show in printed form?
and, looking at the image above, what's a delivery room GHOST?!!

1 comment:

  1. However, when you compare the potential benefits to risks, for most people, the tummy tuck cost and possible risks are worth to get such dramatic change in appearance and you will feel better about yourself in return.
    Tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete